This is a replay of the live broadcast with SimonSaysSocial, Megan Tegtmeyer, and Kimra Luna
Participants: @SimonSaysEngage, @MeganTegtmeyer, @Kimra Luna
@KimraLuna shares a bit about her story then discusses her path to the big launch –
Pro Tip: Do small launches – all promos, strategies, all content then slowly merge into one big launch – all the info in one big package
@KimraLuna defines her best launch strategies –
- doing challenges – show results before pitching – giving value before sales
- actionable steps – a taste of what they can inside a bigger program
@KimraLuna talks about why and when should one should consider pre-selling?
- To test waters before working on a big program so that all that time and effort is not wasted
Which ads convert better?
- Video ads work best for @KimraLuna
- Graphics ads do well too
How far in advance of the launch should one do promos and ads –
- For a webinar – 5-6 days in advance – some people sign up at the last moment
- Depends on products/programs – some ( big programs ) could have a teaser for months
How can you integrate your FB group into your launch strategy?
- Use FB groups to share knowledge and value
- Promote a challenge in your groups
What’s the best way to deliver challenges?
- Graphics with a post – actionable steps
- Webinars/course with an Evernote
- FB groups
- Other social media platforms
- Special offers from emails
- Product/service based launch – exclusive FB group – to serve them individually
What are the different webinar platforms?
- Webinar jam
- Easy webinar
- Google hangouts – embedded on page with a chat pod
The simpler the better
Importance of an email list –
- Get people to join thru email list even without live webinar
Rapid fires questions for @KimraLuna! Watch the replay to learn more about her and how to join her signature program BeTrueBrandYou!